Friday, August 22, 2008

Mary and Gilbert - Engagement Session

Mary and Gilbert's wedding is fast-approaching...October 11, 2008, and that day is very special to me since it will be my 1st Wedding Anniversary!! I have to tell you that Mary and Gilbert are very special to me as well...I think Mary and I are alot alike and Gilbert is so sweet and easy-going. They are having a beautiful wedding with an awesome reception afterwards...I might have to cut a rug myself! Pixels on Paper out of Charlotte will be photographing the wedding day, but recently they shot Mary and Gilbert's engagement session. Misty and Ryan are an awesome husband and wife team and have shot one of my weddings before (see my website). I believe they captured the true essence of this great couple in this engagement session. Mary is a bit sassy yet very kind and Gilbert is, well...he's just himself, easy-going. Congrats, Mary and Gilbert! I'm looking forward to seeing your day come together!









>

No comments: