Friday, August 15, 2008

Cathy and Chris - Engagement session

This past Saturday, August 9, I had the privilege of witnessing Cathy and Chris's wedding day! I have been helping them plan their wedding since the beginning of this year and finally got to see the end result this weekend. It was a beautiful day for a beautiful wedding for a really great couple...just perfect! Since the wedding photos aren't available yet to see, I thought I'd post some of my favorite of Cathy and Chris's engagement shots, courtesy of inContrast Images. inContrast Images also shot the wedding and after looking at these engagement photos, I expect us all to be calling them soon! Great job guys!










Chris has quite a sense of humor...I heard about it long before I saw it, but it's evident here in this photo...
I always loved how Cathy accessorized...love the red!
Chris actually played with his band at the wedding. "Newgrass" instead of Bluegrass...and it rocked...pics to come from that I'm sure!





No comments: