Friday, August 14, 2009

Aubrey is 2 months old!

Ok... I couldn't resist. Aubrey is just perfect. Everyday I am amazed at how much I love her more and more. She's the "spittin' image" of her daddy and sometimes I wonder if that "helps" me love her so much more... he's a cutie you know! I'm having fun with my new camera - taking shots that I hope catch her "spirit" and making sure I document her little baby details. She just got back from her 2 month checkup and she's growing like crazy! She now weighs 10 lbs. 15 oz. and has grown 2 inches. She's been enjoying visits with her family from Indiana and locally and loves to be talked to...thanks to her Granny! We're trying to teach her "Da-Da" because her mommy will get MAJOR BONUS POINTS for teaching her that!! Jacob has adjusted to having a baby sister in the house now and he loves to see all the new things she does everyday. God has truly blessed us with Aubrey. Here are some photos of the last few days, etc. Enjoy!








No comments: