Tuesday, May 19, 2009

He's So Cute!

Many of you know I'm on an extended Maternity Leave (even though baby Aubrey has not arrived yet!) and so my wedding "season" just ended last weekend. I've had a blast but am ready for some R&R before the baby comes. I'll be taking at least a year off once she arrives! One of my favorite things to do these days is cuddle up on Baby Beck, my nephew. He's 4 1/2 months old and cute as he can be. I also got a new camera and am practicing with it and what better subject material than a baby! Here are some photos I took this past weekend of him. Oh and if you haven't checked out my maternity shots taken by Renee with McCardell Photography, click here to see them on their blog...you'll need to scroll down to find them. She did an amazing job and I couldn't be happier... all you preggy people call her!













No comments: