Thursday, January 29, 2009

Playing Catch-up

What a whirlwind December and January! I was deep in the throes of planning a gorgeous January 24th wedding and having a lot of fun doing it. More on that later, complete with photos! So, I've just now gotten to my Christmas photos...Mickey, Jacob and I had a great Christmas this year. It may not look like it, but we DID scale back on the gift giving. We have overdone it in years past. Here's some photos of our Christmas celebrations, both with our local family and at home on Christmas Day! I'm leaving out the photos of my niece, Ava in her birthday suit..lol...after all the celebrations on Christmas Eve, she decided she wanted to run into the Great Room with just her frilly socks and black patent shoes and say, "I'm NAAAKKEDDD!" But I have to say it was hilarious! Enjoy!

Jacob got his first set of REAL golf clubs!


Notice Ava's squinty eyes!


Here are the Reece's.. My mom's side of the family...we get together every year!







You can't see it in this photo, but Papaw Gil got him a Lite Brite...do you remember those!?? I loved mine when I was little!

From Granny Lanny!



From Auntie Tina, "Fireman Mike" and Jessica...










No comments: