Friday, June 6, 2008

Lin and Tong - The Wedding Day

Whew! How time flies! This wedding season has been super busy and I am JUST NOW getting to the blog for the first time in over a month! But what a way for the season to start...Lin and Tong were married at the O'Henry Hotel on May 18, 2008. The weather started out fine, but by mid afternoon we were faced with some weather challenges! Needless to say, depending on when you asked me, we were "in for the ceremony", then "out for the ceremony"! Thank God (literally!) we were blessed with clearer weather just minutes before the ceremony and were able to have it outside as Lin and Tong had hoped! Lin was VERY laid back and both she and Tong seemed to not have a care in the world. Now THAT'S what I hope for in each wedding I coordinate! And to capture the day's events, was Logan Jarrard, one of my absolute favorite photographers! He has given me his blessing to post some of his blog photos here for all to see, but definitely take a look at his blog here to see more of his work! He is very talented and I can't wait to work with him again! Enjoy!

Something I like to do for my newlyweds' suite, if they are staying on site!

No comments: